Customers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON SHOPPADDI
Let Shoppers around
the island find you and buy your products.
Register and Start Selling
- Now with Shoppaddi you can register as a vendor and start selling easily. Just register as a vendor on the registration page, confirm your email address and send your signed agreement on request for approval by our team and viola, you have an online store.
- On Shoppaddi, our rates are low, our affiliate marketers promote your products with passion and our system is robust enough to give you cross-selling and up-selling functionalities all from the comfort of your device.
Receive and Process Orders
- With Shoppaddi, every step of order notification and processing is automated. Buyers get an automated invoice of their order and you can update them automatically form your dashboard about he progress of their order.
- You also get an overview of your sales performance and more. We offer you the power to do more and grow your business beyond limits.
Package and Ship with Ease
- Shoppaddi offers vendors as much independence as possible. Thus, you can take full control of your packaging and shipping of clients’ orders. Just make sure that all is done with strict adherence to Shoppaddi’s Customer Satisfaction Standards as stated in our vendors’ agreement.
Get Payments and Grow your Business
- With Shoppaddi, customers can pay for their orders online or via direct bank transfer.
- Everything is put in place to enable you make money.
BEST FEE OPTIONS TO START
Affordable and Transparent
Vendors on the Standard and Premium Plans pay a period-based subscription per unique product and are charged 4% transaction fees on every sale.
Vendors on the Commission-based Plan are charged 10% on every sale and do not pay any subscription fee per unique product.
Dedicated Vendor Dashboard
1 Year Renewable Subscription
Full Technical Support
500 Unique Products
6 Months Only
500 Unique Products
1 Year Only
1000 Unique Products
1 Year Only
Vendors on the Standard and Premium Plans pay a period-based subscription per unique product and are charged 10% transaction fees on every sale.
Affiliate Marketing Booster
Leverage the power of Word Of Mouth to gather brand loyalists. Apart from being a Vendor, you can also recruit ShopPaddi’s Affiliate influencers for your specific marketing campaigns.
- Boost your sales
- Boost your store visits
- Increase your nationwide brand awareness
- Get real-time report on traffic
- Only pay affiliates when a sale is made
- Target specific customers demography
- Decide start and end date for your campaigns
Here's what you get for your fee:
- Our community of shoppers both on mobile and web
- Full ecommerce functionality with vendor dashboard controls.
- Online tutorials to guide you
- Online payment for MasterCard, Visa etc. (terms and conditions apply)
- Publicity on our online media channels.
- Technical support
See Seller share about their successful on Martfury
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on ShopPaddi
How do fees work on ShopPaddi?
Selling on ShopPaddi has been made as affordable as possible. With free registration and onboarding, you can now migrate your business to a secured and trusted online platform without the burden of financial investment. We only charge a transaction fee of 10% whenever a sale is made. For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to do to create a shop?
To sign up as a vendor please visit www.shoppaddi.com. Upon approval by our team and signing of necessary agreements (which take less than 5 working days with applicable terms and conditions) you can proceed to start selling.
Can I sell outside Mauritius?
For now, ShopPaddi only offers vendors access to sell to the Mauritian market.
Who handles delivery?
ShopPaddi allows store independence, thus, individual stores handle their own delivery and can set their own delivery fee (as they deem fit) for the service. Our team also suggests third-party delivery service providers to vendors who need the information. Also, stores must adhere to ShopPaddi’s guidelines to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
How do I get paid?
For all online payments, The Vendor is expected to send ShopPaddi an official invoice for completed orders within 7 working days. This can also be done easily via the withdrawal feature on the ShopPaddi vendor dashboard.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you only have to create a vendor account and submit the necessary documents for verification. You will not incur any charges until documents are signed, your account is activated and you start selling.
What can I sell on ShopPaddi?
ShopPaddi allows only products that are defined as legal in Mauritius. The main product categories include, clothing, fashion, kids, beauty, food & bev, and other accessories ). If you have a product that does not fall under these categories, please email email@example.com and our team will add that category for you upon approval.
Can I opt out of my subscription?
Should you decide to opt out, you can do so by not renewing your subscription after expiry. We will then proceed to take out your store from the platform until anytime when you deem fit to return. If you do not want to sell any items for a specific period, the Vendor dashboard allows you to set your store on vacation so that users will not be able to buy from you. Please note vacation periods are counted as part of your subscription period.