Our Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
BEST FEE OPTIONS TO START
Affordable and Transparent
Vendors on the Commission-based Plan are charged an additional 10% on every sale as they do not pay any fee per unique product.
25 Unique Products
1 Month Only
500 Unique Products
6 Months Only
500 Unique Products
1 Year Only
1000 Unique Products
1 Year Only
WHY SELL ON SHOPPADDI
Join a marketplace where Mauritian Buyers around
the island shop for unique items
Register and Start Selling
- Now with Shoppaddi you can register as a vendor and start selling easily. Just register as a vendor on the registration page, confirm your email address and send your signed agreement on request for approval by our team and viola, you have an online store.
- On Shoppaddi, our payment plans are flexible and our system is robust enough to give you cros-selling and up-selling functionalities all from the comfort of your device.
Receive and Process Orders
- With Shoppaddi, every step of order notification and processing is automated. Buyers get an automated invoice of their order and you can update them automatically form your dashboard about he progress of their order.
- You also get an overview of your sales performance and more. We offer you the power to do more and grow your business beyond limits.
Package and Ship with Ease
- Shoppaddi offers vendors as much independence as possible. Thus, you can take full control of your packaging and shipping of clients’ orders. Just make sure that all is done with strict adherence to Shoppaddi’s Customer Satisfaction Standards as stated in our vendors’ agreement.
Get Payments and Grow your Business
- With Shoppaddi, customers can pay for their orders online or via direct bank transfer.
- For all payments, The Vendor is expected to send ShopPaddi an official invoice for completed orders every 7 working days.
Here's what you get for your fee:
- Our community of shoppers both on mobile and web
- Full ecommerce functionality with vendor dashboard controls.
- Online payment (terms and conditions apply).
- Publicity on our online media channels.
- Technical support
See Seller share about their successful on Martfury
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on ShopPaddi
How do fees work on ShopPaddi?
ShopPaddi charges Standard and Premium Vendors a subscription fee per unique product for the respective period with the online card payment fee of 5% + Rs 6. Vendors on our Commission-based plan, they are charged 10% + Rs 6 for all online card payments. for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to do to create a shop?
To sign up as a vendor please visit www.shoppaddi.com or download our mobile apps on App store or Google Play and register as a vendor. Upon approval by our team and signing of necessary agreements (which take less than 5 working days with applicable terms and conditions) you can proceed to start selling.
Can I sell outside Mauritius?
For now, ShopPaddi only offers vendors access to sell to the Mauritian market.
Who handles delivery?
ShopPaddi allows store independence, thus, individual stores handle their own delivery and can charge a fee (as they deem fit) for the service. However, stores must adhere to ShopPaddi’s guidelines to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction. In cases where this is not adhered to, ShopPaddi reserves the right to take necessary actions or suspend the store as stated in our ‘vendor agreement’.
How do I get paid?
For all online payments, The Vendor is expected to send ShopPaddi an official invoice for completed orders within 7 working days.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you only have to create a vendor account and submit the necessary documents for verification. You will not incur any charges until documents are signed and your account is activated.
What can I sell on ShopPaddi?
ShopPaddi allows only products that are defined as legal in Mauritius. The main product categories include, clothing, fashion, kids, beauty, food & bev, and other accessories ). If you have a product that does not fall under these categories, please email email@example.com and our team will add that category for you upon adequate evaluation and approval.
Can I opt out of my subscription?
Subscriptions are for a specific subscription period. However, should you decide to opt out, you can do so by not renewing your subscription after expiry. We will then proceed to take out your store from the platform until anytime when you deem fit to return. If you do not want to sell any items for a specific period, the Vendor dashboard allows you to set your store on vacation so that users will not be able to buy from you. Please note vacation periods are counted as part of your subscription period.